Canaan Valley Ski House Rates

Timberline Ski Resort
Canaan Valley, West Virginia 26260
Toll Free (877) 750-8916 or 304-257-7644
or
Email me with any questions you may have.

Call for unadvertised discounts.

Winter Season 2014-2015 (Dec 19 through Mar 22)
Rippling Waters
(12 Northface)
Robyn's Nest
(39 Northface)
Mountain-Near House
(38 Northface)
Non-Holiday
Holiday
Non-Holiday
Holiday
Non-Holiday
Holiday
3 Nights
Weekend
$900
$1300
$1950
$2700
$1975
$2800
3 Nights
Midweek
$600
$1300
$1200
$2700
$1325
$2800
4 Nights
Midweek
$750
$1600
$1450
$3100
$1575
$3200
7 Nights
$1600
$2370
$2700
$4000
$2900
$4150
Cost Per Extra Night
$150
$300
$300
$400
$300
$400

Summer Season 2015 (Mar 23 through Dec 17)
Rippling Waters
(12 Northface)
Robyn's Nest
(39 Northface)
Mountain-Near House
(38 Northface)
Non-Holiday
Holiday
Non-Holiday
Holiday
Non-Holiday
Holiday
3 Nights
Weekend
$500
$550
$700
$750
$725
$775
*3 Nights
Midweek
$400
$400
$550
$550
$600
$600
*4 Nights
Midweek
$500
$500
$600
$600
$675
$675
7 Nights
$1000
$1050
$1225
$1275
$1450
$1500
Cost Per Extra Night
$100
$100
$125
$125
$130
$130
*Midweek rates not available Independence Day or Thanksgiving weeks

Custom schedules possible - Call for information on discounts

Timberline Ski Resort
Canaan Valley, West Virginia 26260
Toll Free (877) 750-8916 or 304-257-7644
or
Email me with any questions you may have.

 Weekends begin on Thursday or Friday.
If not rented the week after, it may begin on Saturday.

All deposits are 33% of cost leaving a 67% balance due.
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival for winter holidays or winter weekends through March 31st.
Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival for all other rentals.

A $400 security deposit is required!
Renters are fully responsible for damages in excess of deposit.

December DiscountsMarch Discounts
2nd Weekend: Summer Rates2nd Week: 10% Off (Mar 8-15)
3rd Weekend: 40% Off (Dec 19-22)3rd Week: 25% Off (Mar 15-22)
.4th Week: Summer Rates


Timberline Ski Resort
Canaan Valley, West Virginia 26260
Toll Free (877) 750-8916 or 304-257-7644
or
Email me with any questions you may have.

Canaan Valley Houses
Home Tour Availability Activities Pictures Directions Conditions Links